In this webinar, you will learn about some free and low-cost options to begin building an email list to promote your practice, increase your workshop sign-ups and, if you choose, increase your influence in the community and in the world.
Hi there! I am glad that you are here. Whether you can attend live or would rather watch the recorded the version, this is the place to learn to gently and safely promote your practice through email marketing. You don't have to "salesy" and you don't need to be a programmer.
One of my first mentors in email marketing was a therapist who had his own private email of over 4100 emails. He could create a webinar and make $5,000 or $6,000 in 24 hours at the click of a button. It was astounding. Later, he began to create online courses and would make tens of thousands of dollars on each one. At the time, I was very intimidated by that. But I quickly realized that I could have lists as small as 15 to 20 people that could turn a profit. And then once I had a popular blog and a business that was gaining more than 150 emails per month, I was ready to "quit my day job" and make my business doing what I love (and living in a foreign country). In case you are wondering, my various lists have about 1800 subscribers. Not huge, but it does the job.
In the last 12 months I have sent out email "blasts" (as they are called) that have made as little as $342 and as much as much as $7800. I can teach you to do the same.
Email Marketing For The "Rest" Of Us
Email marketing can be a little scary at first. But it does not take much technical knowledge. And once you get into a rhythm it is the most effective, efficient and powerful way to keep your practice and workshops full. In this one-hour webinar I will show you the steps that you need to take to market yourself via email and give you the critical concepts that you need to begin. There are only 2 steps to email marketing:
1. Get People to Sign Up For Your Email List
2. Send Them Emails on Occasion.
Really! That's it. There some sub-steps such as giving people free "stuff" or information on occasion, but the basic process only has two steps.
What You Will Learn
Your First Steps Toward Email Marketing Success
- How to get the word out about your practice
- How to attract people who are interested in what you have to say. (Its easier than it looks)
- How to collect emails on your website, blog and Facebook. (You do not need to know any programming to do so)
- The crucial things you need to tell everyone to keep them feeling safe and eager to open your messages.
- How to get more students even if you have a TINY list.
- How deliver any free stuff, why that is important, and some EASY bonuses you can create and sell (even if you are a technopeasant!)
- How to present yourself as an approachable, expert resource.
- How to use life events and holidays to motivate students to come in for a session or event (this is awesome).
- Some basic terminology so that you don't get lost in the technobabble.
- Three different types of messages you can send (and which will be best for you)
- What me and my marketing friend do to create successfull events.
When: April 3rd at 3 pm Pacific/5 pm Central/6 PM Eastern. Or via recorded replay.
As you probably already know, I always offer a 100% Guarantee on my products.
"No Questions Asked" refund policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, contact me for a full-refund within two months after purchase.